Monday, January 9, 2012

We are Complete

Let me bless the LORD, my honorable nation,
Let me bless the LORD before thee, my beloved people,
for God saw it fit that my silent seeking should be answered -
had we but two of the great Abrahamic faiths
present in the midst of our peoples?

No, my Philippines - we are complete.

Alleluia - bless the Name of God, our King - we are complete!

I did not think till yesterday early morning that we had a living branch of Elder Israel dwelling within the bounds of our Country.

So to the Jewish Community here in our Philippines, let me say this blessing unto each of thee -


The LORD bless you and keep you!
The LORD let his face shine upon
you, and be gracious to you!
The LORD look upon you kindly and
give you peace!

At mabuhay po tayong lahat!
---<--@

We are different, yet we are the same -


Shalom. Salaam. Peace.