Saturday, February 11, 2012

Salutation #99

The things of division are ephemeral
- difficult and painful they may be -
these evils serve a necessary purpose
and this purpose is always
- greater and nobler -
than these hurts.

For unity and the fruits of unity,
- these are the things that matter -
these are eternal!



(Emergence)

Listen!

When I was a child,
I demanded perfection from my parents.

As I grew,
I came to accept not only their imperfection
but my own.

Now that I am all grown up,
I work with my parents
to make our family more perfect...

My brothers and sisters of the Promise -

That child is our nation,
those parents are our government
(under the LORD as our one Sovereign),
and that family is our one Republic.
---<--@


To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven.