Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Salutation #106

My beloved brothers and sisters,
I would be remiss if I did not share with you my praise
of the Queen of Heaven and Earth!



(The Queenship of Mary)

The Queenship of Mary
is not one of power over Man
but of responsibility
over the nations of the children of Man.

This is important to understand
because a lot of hearts seem to revile
this most tender of all Marian titles
- perhaps out of an unfounded fear -
of being controlled or dominated over.

Mary is Queen of Heaven and Earth!
Hers is a dominion of peace and unity;
she cares over a realm of pure relationships
unto which we are all made free
and into which all Mankind
is destined to belong.

- selah -

It was Mama Mary
who freed me from the egoism of my past self!

It was she
who made me realize
- the great reality -
of other living truths
(starting with her own)
that exist separately from my person
who do not depend on my reality
for their own reality to exist
(and my heaven burst forth with stars!).

This painful awakening
further freed me to be able to experience Beauty
and through Beauty, the Divine Reality.

If I, who am most unworthy of all her sons,
am loved so much by the Queen of all our hearts with Jesus -
how much more you, Beloved of God?

So must you, O Christian soul,
run to our Mother Mary today!
---<--@

Mama Mary, Queen of Peace, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Mama Mary, Help of Christians, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Mama Mary, Refuge of Sinners, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Saint Maximilian Kolbe, Patron Saint of the Suffering Addict and Refuge of the Recovering Addict, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Blessed Jacinta Marto of Fatima, courageous for sinners, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Glorified be God forever in all His Angels and in all His Saints, alleluia, alleluia!