Saturday, February 26, 2011

20110226

"If the veil of time were withdrawn and the Kingdom of God stretched forth in plain view before thy sight, if the LORD does not incline thy heart unto Him, O Man, thou still would not be able to believe."

The Story of Being Special

The LORD God created all living beings to be unique - Angels and Men - the LORD created them, seen as well as unseen, We became. And All of us are made to be special.

But the Devil and his angels, they said, "since the LORD God willed that all living beings are special then I must be special".

And so was division in heaven sown. For the Devil and his angels undid in themselves the life that the LORD God in each of us did bestow in abundance.

They cast themselves into the void.

But the Holy Angels of the LORD said, "as the LORD God willed that all living beings are special, then you, O my beloved, must be special".

And so they were in God gathered. For the spirit of the world is a scattering spirit. But the Spirit of God gathers together.

You make me special, beloved of God, and so I am. And so you are, alleluia.


Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

God saw how good the light was. God then separated the light from the darkness.

God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." Thus evening came, and morning followed--the first day.

- Genesis 1: 3-5
---<--@

Now, I should like to share this with my brother and sister Christians:

Litany of Love

Have mercy on us, dear Jesus! From behind mere accidents of bread and wine, You peer at our world so full of war and sin.


Incline our hearts to Thee, dear Savior, that we might better serve the cause of Thy peace.

And as we journey together as Thy Church in this world (during the season of Lent add: towards Thy Holy Mountain of Easter), renew us in our togetherness and faith. Make us hungry for God and thirsty for the right things of God, dear Jesus, out of love for Thee!

Deign to bless us in our nations as keeper and friend, one to another, and prosper us in our hopes to build a better world.

AMEN.

(Here follows my personal pattern as an example)

God the Father in heaven, I love You.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, I love You.
God the Holy Spirit, I love You.
O dearest LORD, my one, triune Perfection, I love You.

Holy Mary, Queen of my heart, I love you.
Saint Maximilian Kolbe, Patron Saint of the Suffering Addict, I love you.
Blessed Jacinta Marto, Flower of Fatima, I love you.
Blessed Francisco Marto, Helper of my Lord, I love you.
Sister Lucia, Servant of God, I love you.
Saint Lorenzo Ruiz of Manila, I love you.
Saint Therese of Liseaux, I love you.
Saint Josemaria Escriva, I love you.
Saint Anthony of Padua, I love you.
Saint Peter, I love you.
Saint Paul, I love you.
Holy Father Dominic de Guzman, I love you.
Holy Father Francis of Assisi, I love you.
Saint Lawrence the deacon, I love you.
Saint Dymphna, I love you.
My darlingest Annelies Marie Frank, I love you.
All you Holy Innocents of God, I love you.
All you Holy Souls in Purgatory, I love you.
All my family and friends, I love you.
O my Philippines, I love you.
All you nations of Mankind, I love you.
Angel Caritas, my guardian dear, I love you.
Saint Michael the Archangel, I love you.
All you Saints of God, I love you.
All you Holy Angels of the LORD, I love you.
---<--@

Meditate on each your loving relationships. Wonder at the fact that we are able to love. Because it is no small miracle in itself that we are made to be aware that we are in love at all.

If faith is light, then hope gives it brightness, but it is love that gives to it sharpness and clarity.

Love sees far, overcoming both distance and time. When love holds us near, we perceive a sense of the timeless. For when we hold near to our love it hold us near to Itself. All lasting things are preserved by it.

In its embrace, our spirits are quickened. And in this prayer, brothers and sisters, we mean to encounter that embrace.

To be in love is to be aware. To be aware is to be alive.


I hope it helps.
---<--@

Let us pray for the victims of the recent earthquake in New Zealand and for peace in Libya.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! God bless us all.