Tuesday, January 18, 2011

20110118



I went to church in Quiapo and found more of myself again - the real me.

I went for a stroll with my mom and my aunt around Quiapo and I loved every moment of it.







Manila - you are such a beautiful city, a community of peace, a city of common dreams!



Underneath all that grime, away from all the noise, and far apart from all that is not you - in that moment - I have seen you, beautiful city, and have come to know the real you.

And so I thank the LORD, our God, for this rare glimpse of you, I thank God for this wonder, this certain grace, this subtle sense of knowing, this hint, this wondrous hint - that after all our troubles, after all that war - you were never lost to us, Manila - because you have always been there for all of us to find once again.



I love you Lord Jesus - thank you so much. Mabuhay ang Hesus Nazareno!
---<--@

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! God bless us all.